Awasome 3080 Fps Fortnite References

3080 Fps Fortnite. I reach like 320 fps at max, but sometimes they just drop down to like 100fps and i've watched many streamer who have worse hardware than me, but getting. Fps drops with rtx 3080.

Bugha & Streamers SHOCKED After Getting INSANE FPS BOOSTS On Fortnite
Bugha & Streamers SHOCKED After Getting INSANE FPS BOOSTS On Fortnite from www.youtube.com

Given the widespread issues amd users are facing with 5000 series gpus. My 2070 super preformed better in fortnite than my 3080 does. Low vs ultra geforce rtx 3080 performance review.

Bugha & Streamers SHOCKED After Getting INSANE FPS BOOSTS On Fortnite

Fps drops with rtx 3080. Rtx 3080 fortnite battle royale benchmark. I play competative fortnite on all low settings and my fps stays below 200. Display (s) msi optix mag342cqr 34 uwqhd.